6 Things You Need To Know Before Hiring An Animal Communicator
1) Your animal companions may not change their behavior if they don’t want to. Sometimes the issues are created by the people, their personality, their situation, their management, their diet, background, animal breeding, training or lack of it. Animals stick to routines or behavior through what they perceive as sensible from their viewpoint.
2) Animal communicators listen telepathically to animals. We can sometimes make small mistakes even though we are doing the best that we can. We are unable to predict the future. Although some animal companions have this ability to do so. We don’t know everything and are unable to read your mind. The communication with your animal companion and you is private and confidential. I can accurately understand your animal companions’ feelings and thinking from their viewpoint, to give useful feedback, sometimes it’s a confirmation of what you may already know (which is valuable in itself), most times uncover new information you didn’t know before, provide clarity to address a problem and be able to answer your questions to the best of my ability. Some problems cannot be resolved completely. As the animals don’t want to change or see a need to. As you live with them in the same home it may not be realistic to have me make them change their behavior completely. As you may continue to reinforce their bad behavior by rewarding them or not making the effort required to teach them anything that is different from their regular routine.
3) I ask that you as the animal’s person to be open minded. Not everything that I receive telepathically is going to be 100% accurate. It is not realistic. The best psychics in the world are only about 80% accurate. After the communication you may notice a change in the animal’s behavior, mood, or well-being or in how they respond to you or their environment. Often they will change positively, just through communicating with them. Some of us animal communicators may do better than 80% at times, and sometimes we may be a little off. Nobody’s perfect. I will do my utmost best.
4) If something feels not quite right or untrue in the session do please, speak up! Let me know. Don’t worry about hurting my feelings. I would much rather learn from your honest feedback, and be allowed to correct or explain the messages picked up than have you go away unhappy.
5) The next important point to note is this: I am a practitioner! That means I am practicing, the same as other professional practitioners - including veterinarians, doctors, scientists and other medical professionals. I do my best to assist, given my experience, skills and background.
6) Every animal communicator has or her special area of interest and expertise. While some are good at everyday issues or lost animal companions, I have a gift in going beyond and tap into the more profound spiritual aspects of their involvement with you or when they have transitioned over. While you interview me, listen to your own heart. If you feel good about our conversation, then we can proceed.
Sorry, there are no products in this collection
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection